welcome to my blog that not as much as you imagine...
life is harder than you can imagine

Wednesday 18 October 2017

My past is your future

it may sound ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all, but somehow i see myself in you. that's why i always stop u from doing anything that i knew it could cause harm as it already happened to me long time ago. as for now my biggest concern is that my dream will come true. i hope those happy and successful dream come true to but i'm afraid of those that aren't that nice to see and i'm afraid u can't handle it although we're together. living as me is already a hard thing to do. even be friends with me will feel the burden that i carried. i already saw our future, i know we'll be this close and i knew we'll fought over it. but there's no variables that can change it. if only there's someone else knew about it too. u need someone to tell your problem and i need one too. but somehow it's not my nature to tell anyone my problem. but u need someone but i know i already stop u from doing so since that day. i know there's nothing i could do but i hope our friendship remain prosperous as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment